Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Taking retro too far?


I live in a smaller town near Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This town has about 50,000 people, and when I moved here a little over a year ago, I was amazed with the friendliness of the people, the lack of traffic jams, and the "downtown" charm. This shot is of our hometown Kentucky Fried Chicken. Can you believe that they haven't yet converted the signage etc to the "KFC" branding? I think most locations had the KFC transformation 10-15 years ago! Nevertheless, I have been there only once so far, as I try to avoid the "fried" foods due to the enivitable "gut rot" associated with the colonel's intense artery clogging recipe.
I think the KFC franchise owner is taking the "retro" look too far, don't you?
Please leave your comments and vote for me on www.photoblogs.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home