Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The best picture I have.


Forget composition, lighting, clarity, etc....this is the best picture I have. The picture of my unborn child at 4.5 months. I am very excited about becoming a father, a big step in my life which I know I am ready for. My wife and I have decided to wait to see if it is a girl or boy at the delivery, which I feel brings just one more element of suprise. The due date is December 19, just before Christmas.
Stay posted, as I will have unlimited opportunities to take pictures of the baby. So exciting!
I am still overwhelmed how we can see a baby through soundwaves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home