Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Not in my happy place!


Back in May, I got pulled over by the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) aka; "Official Party Poopers". (location Hwy 401 eastbound approaching Mississauga Rd) My charge: "Pass off roadway". Basically I went onto the shoulder to merge onto the exit early, and found a bright young civil servent very anxiously excited to wave at me like I had just committed a felony. He didn't even want to hear my excuse let alone my voice, so since he holds the badge, I mouthed off a bit (within my rights of course) AFTER I got the ticket. $110 later, my morning was ruined for good. I wonder how he feels about being published on a blog? Don't you just love his expression? I am going to court in October to reduce the fine. 6 month waiting period. I do admit, I was at fault. :-(
However, I really wish our government would spend more time and efforts on chasing down the bad guys with guns shooting people every day. I'm just working for a living?! BTW...yes, I am still bitter about this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

classic!

12:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That happened to me today as well. The officer goes, I would give you warning but was told not to for today..wtf?!? What will be your explanation?

5:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home