Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Century old bridge


I had a feeling this photo would turn out well considering the setting. If you look carefully, the midpoint there is a glow where the sun was peeking through the trees, like a ghost.
Also this is kinda neat, the parks dept of the city I live in had made this bridge by covering an abandoned railroad track as part of a walking trail. I have more photos of this area of the city, but I'll save it for another day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marius Muscalu said...

nice photo...i like it...

2:29 AM

 
Blogger Jebb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Jebb said...

This photo is timeless. Blown out lighting rarely works in a photographer's favor, but here it actually adds to the image in the ghosting sense that you mentioned. The fundamentals of using the rule of thirds and leading line perspective here, really worked out. Keep up the good work.

Jebb

edit* - I already posted this but it did a double so I deleted the first one.

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home