Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Friday, September 02, 2005

mouse trap
















I am one of those uncommon redheads in the world, so obviously I get lots of attention. My workplace is owned by an Italian family, so I have inherited the name carrotta which means...you guessed it carrot in Italian. It symbolizes my carrot top; a name that was hard to shake through high school, but as I have become an adult, I can now laugh it off. I had some fun with photoshop here in this shot to give my mouse a personal touch.
Stay tuned for a new photo here on Tuesday, and please leave a comment on my photos! Have a good long weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirin said...

Do you ever think about moving to Scotland? I’m sure you will feel right at home there amongst you own kind:-) I know how it feels to stick out like a sore thumb as I am an Iranian living on a white trash council estate.
Nice mouse by the way.
This is my husband’s photoblog http://kamshots.co.uk/ He is new to this whole thing as well and he too loves to be front row at a Rush concert, but equally enjoys a night at the Theatre (well he did go to see stump).

6:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home