Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Monday, September 19, 2005

A ghost story



Please enlarge this photo (if you dare!!)
I had some great fun with Photoshop here. I shot this in colour during the day, but this old stone house inspired me to adapt the setting to more of a ghost story feel.
The beam of light from the lightpost and the ghost image are rendered, using paintbrush with limited opacity and many layers for the effect. This house was among the other excellent photogenic areas, century bridge, train tracks, and I have a few more coming, so stay tuned! Please don't by shy and leave your comment..good or bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool! The ghost on the stairs worked well.

4:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home