Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

More homes in suburbia?

Toronto and the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) has seen some explosive population growth. You cannot drive through suburban Toronto without seeing a new subdivision being built. The rock bottom interest rates have allowed many people to buy their first home within a 30-45 min drive to Toronto. These shots were taken just West of Steeles and Chinguacousy Road in Brampton. The prices start at about $275,000 for a 1,400 sq. ft. detached house. Pretty inflated pricing if you ask me, but that may change if we get a full blown recession. These pipes looked so interesting for photos, so I had to pull off the road and check it out. I cleaned these photos up a bit in Photoshop. Please leave your comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jebb said...

This'll be a duel comment without much worth, other than the fact that I like the yellow trees the besat for the set below, and these pipes look great.

Unlike many purest photographers, I think you're cleaning up these images in Photoshop is just an extension of the camera and makes for some beautiful images. If I don't comment more in the future, it's because I probably have nothing more to say than "great shot". I've got my eye on this site though.

Thanks by the way for commenting on my photos at my blog. I am going to be making a photography site soon, as I am tired of being on deviantart.

Blog
DevArt

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home