Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Photoshop tricks

I hope everyone had a great long weekend! I took 80 photos over the weekend, so I will have a half dozen decent ones to show this week and the next.
This photo is taken facing the other way of my "Century Bridge" photo last week.
In this post, I thought I would offer one photo shown in 4 different feels/colours with adaptations made in Photoshop. With a great tutorial from Sam at wvs.topleftpixel.com
I learned how to change the conditions of my photos.
This is what it looked like out of the camera. Kind of flat, I admit.

After this, I used "Adjustment Layers"; Curves, Color Balance, and Channel Mixer to achieve different looks for each of the following photos, a neat effect to change photos!
The yellow leaves is my favorite. How about you, please leave a comment!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m finding it a bit difficult to choose between the last two but I think I’ll go with the last one as well.

10:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It always surprises me how much of a difference an auto level makes. the "as shot" scene is so different to all the others.

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home