Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Seagull in the clouds


Please click to enlarge. This photo of a seagull (aka: "Sh#%hawk) was taken the same day as the pipe photos I had posted a few weeks back. Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5700 in manual mode. Post processed in PS using curves and colour balance, and Saturation. Not many people like these birds, because of their noise and of course the lovely white and brown presents they leave on your car while your strolling the beach. I have never been "shat" on by one, but I can imagine the humility. Have a great weekend all, and hope you come back to visit for my Monday post. Please leave a comment on this or other pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abhas Kumar said...

This one is coool! Nice saturation..

1:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home