Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lightpost army


Please click to enlarge this photo. Along with the thousands of homes being built in my city, commercial land is also designated for businesses, and this photo comes from an empty road with no buildings, but in a few years time, I bet this will be a busy road. I like the sillouette the lightposts were creating in this barren landscape. This was taken around 6:30pm (near sunset since the daylight hours are getting shorter) Photoshop (curves, and colour balance) was used to adjust the photo to this desired look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home