Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

lone bench


Please click to enlarge. Shot in in colour, then enhanced in PhotoShop to the sepia like tone. Even though I enjoyed my photo session at the cemetary, and the weather had co-operated nicely, I feel somewhat uneasy about walking amoungst the deceased, and would feel very awkward if relatives showed up to visit while I was snapping photos, but no one showed up anyways! For some reason when I was walking through the cemetary, I was thinking about the theme song from Six Feet Under" and the sound clip...
Child: "Why do people have to die".....
Adult : "To make life feel important"
this comment has a lot of meaning to me, and I have tried not to take things so seriously lately..
Yes I know this is a morbid discussion, but death is a part of life.
errr.. and I promise to have a more positive photo/paragraph tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home