Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Kentucky &%$#% Chicken


Another satisfied customer. The smell of this chicken is absolutely amazing. The colonel's secret recipe is the best, however, I am proud to say I haven't eaten it in 3 or 4 years. Luckily my stomach is sore after eating it which keeps me away, because it is always tempting. All that grease is a just triple bypass waiting to happen. Maybe someday if the doctor tells me I have 2 weeks to live, I'll get a bucket?! About the photo: taken in colour and adapted in PS using masks and saturation control. Oh yeah, I had another photo of this back in August mentioning that this store never converted to the "KFC" signage, and I'm not sure why. The bucket sign doesn't rotate though, makes me sad. I like the ghetto/retro look anyways...I feel that the colonel would have preferred this look too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home