Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Objects (or civil servants) may be smaller than they appear!


Here is photo #2 from August when I got pulled over from a fine member of the police. It's quite an experience, like no other to get pulled over. In most cases, the driver did something against the Highway act, but to avoid the fine and insurance rate increases, drivers will make up any excuse to get them off. Usually doesn't work because an excuse is just that, an excuse. We learn the act of excuses in high school when our teachers ask where our homework is...."We'll, my dog ate it of course" ;-)
This photo is right out of the camera with no adjustments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home