Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Monday, November 07, 2005

4 trees and a squirrel


(please click to enlarge)
Hello,
Firstly, I like to honour those who update their photoblogs daily. I kept it one a day for a while, but with so much going on in my life lately, I haven't had time to shoot any new material, let alone update this blog.
This photo is a personal memory of mine. I used to live in London, Ontario, and this was the best place to be in the winter time for tobogganing. It was located just walking distance to my parents house. I went back to the city to reminisce, and found myself wandering around the areas I used to when I was 8 years old.
The weather was lousy, so I opted to clean up the colours/saturation in PS.

Thanks for visiting, and I'll try to at least post once a week!
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home