Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Rising


Please click to enlarge.
Ok, I know what you're thinking...a sunrise/sunset picture, how dull? Driving in this morning to work, I just couldn't resist the opportunity of shooting this mornings' sunrise. It looked perfect for a photo. The sun reared its head before I had a chance/opportunity to pull off the side of the road safely and open up the lens, so I went with the silloutte effect. Oh, and for all the purest photographers out there, this photo is taken right out of the camera with no Photoshop corrections. manual mode: F2.8 1/1000s Camera: Nikon 5700 Coolpix. Please drop a comment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice sunset... i like the face that there are almost three layers to the sky... keep shooting...

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Tobias Heyl said...

That is nice indeed. I usually don't have my camera with me, but this morning was so foggy and nice that I wish I had it with me. The sun light shone surprisingly clrear through the clouds and it looked like it was only a few miles away ...

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home