Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mind the stairs.


Please click to enlarge.
This photo was taken an old stone house that some lucky person has the coin for, or inherited from relatives, because it is a large100 year old stone home about 2 acres of a beautiful park like setting. It does have one drawback, it is adjacent to a public park for people like me to take photos within! Anyhow, I think I will be making a trip back there in the fall to get some fall leaves in their grandeur. The leaves should be at the perfect colour in a 2 or 3 weeks, so keep an eye on this blog! Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home