Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Friday, September 23, 2005

This is what I SAW


Please click to enlarge.
Back on Labour Day, I went to the Maynooth Logger's Games, and took some shots of the very small town gathering. The contest was how fast and accurate logger teams of four, could in sequence...a) cut down tree towards a marker b)skid (or drag tree to desired location) c)cut tree into 8' lengths d) load into transport truck. A bit hokey but it was a fun time. This is where I shot the photos of the Owl and Turkey Vulture in a birds of prey demonstration. Oh yeah, the photographer from a local newspaper; "Bancroft Times" was there shooting with her Nikon D70 (my dream camera) ! I was salivating over it the whole time. For now, the Nikon 5700 Coolpix will have to do. Cheers and have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home