Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Burning for you


Please click to enlarge.
In my other blog, Carrotophotography, I use the site strictly to post "Photo Friday" entries (www.photofriday.com), and I used the original of this shot, since it turned out well.(the theme was "Burn". But for this post/this blog, I used the same image, but altered it a little in PhotoShop using the curves adjustment layer for more drama. The colours /prism on a CD surface still amaze me after all these years, LP records were so boring in comparison. Please feel free to leave a comment, on this or other images. I always welcome critique. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home