Welcome! I like to provide a photo along with a story about it to interest my readers further, and will do my best to post daily. Please don't be shy-leave your comments and critique! Thanks, JasOn.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

out of photos

Hello,
If you've been watching the site in the last while, I haven't been posting since I ran out of photos, as I am rather busy with other projects to go out and shoot, so I will start posting some that I don't love, but it will have to do until I get caught up with the neverending list of errands, etc.
This was shot at the new Montana's restaurant, but without a tripod, it isn't as clear as it could have been. Also with a full zoom. I was about 200 yards away from the building. I just love how the restaurant uses authentic rock veneer for the front, it looks so cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home